Availability: In stock

• Buy 2 for $95CAD each and save $10CAD
  • Buy 5 for $90CAD each and save $50CAD
  • Buy 10 for $85CAD each and save $150CAD
Manufacturer: Teragon Labs, Russia
Trade Name: Teraplex
Substance: Testosterone blend
Strength: 350mg/ml (10ml)

Reward points With this product, you earn 25 loyalty point(s). Find more about this!

Description

Details

We know how to order injectable steroids. By the truckload.You've found the place

Teragon T-350 is a high concentration testosterone blend in an oil based injectable format. This blend features five different esters in the same dose. Users can gain a huge performance boost from testosterone esters including; Testosterone Propionate, Phenylpropionate, Acetate, Decanoate and Isocapronate. These esters have been appropriately engineered to fit as much testosterone into every dose as possible. Testosterone is considered one of the most basic anabolic hormones for any type of steroid cycle. Athletes prefer to use this medication due to its androgenic and anabolic activity which helps them to see significant increases in the overall size and strength of their muscles. This can also improve their confidence and sense of well-being as well as their total sex drive and libido. Estrogen buildup and negative related estrogen side effects are always a big concern when training using this product. Getting rid of the chances of these symptoms occurring simply involves incorporating the use of anti-estrogen medication like Nolvadex and Arimidex. After your cycle is complete it's also very important to consider a PCT plan which will help to restore the function of your body's natural testosterone production. Athletes will have to take products like Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG for roughly 3 to 4 weeks after a cycle to ensure that their body is ready to continue producing testosterone once again. This can normalize results and ensure that all of the hard work and gains that you made while on a cycle will stay permanent. T-350 is generally given in 2-3 doses each week. The recommended dosage for men is 250-1000 mg per week this product should not be taken by women.

Reviews

3 customer reviews

Average rating
(based on 3 reviews)
Quality
Price
Service
  1. Love it

Review by Anthony (Posted on June 16, 2016)

I love this . The shirt esters kick in real fast giving real quick gains , strength and aggression . Over all id say my favorite test blend of all for sure . And with tren . BOOM

2. 2 legit 2 quit

Review by shayne (Posted on October 05, 2015)

this test blend worked great for me easy to take and results were great I will fo r sure use this next time around

3. One of the best Test products out there!!

Review by Chris (Posted on October 16, 2013)

Within the first week of using this test I packed on 3.5 pounds!! My muscles look alot bigger and fuller. You can really feel it kick in. You get a little pain after injecting but it goes away after a couple of days. This product is defiantly g2g. MG also has some of the best customer service I have seen. Prices are a little high but you get what you pay for that's for sure!

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product?

Quality 0 out of 5
Price 0 out of 5
Service 0 out of 5