Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your site legit? Do you have references?
Yes. We are a top Canadian domestic source rated by EROIDS. The biggest Steroids Source Review Board.
Read Our Reviews on the Most Trusted Boards:
We are an approved/official supplier of the following brands:
TERAGON LABS - teragonlabs.net
NUROTROPIN - nurotropin.org
- What currency are your prices in?
The prices are in CAD (Canadian dollars), but all the payments processed in USD with a 25% discount applied to your total. For example if an item's listed at $100 CAD. Your Western Union/MoneyGram price will be $75 USD.
- Will you price match?
Yes, absolutely. If you find an identical product from another Canadian web site not only we'll match the price we'll also give you an additional 5% off. Note that this must be a web site. We do not match email sources' prices.
- Why am I not getting your emails/payment instructions?
Sometimes our emails will go to your SPAM/JUNK folder. If they do, please put our email address on your "safe list". If you don't hear from us in 12 hours, email us at [email protected]
- Where do you ship?
Canada ONLY. There are no exceptions.
- Where do you ship from?
We ship from Canada. No customs involved.
- How do you accept payment?
- WESTERN UNION
- BITCOINS - 10% DISCOUNT APPLIED. How to use bitcoins please read here.
- How is it that you are a Canadian company but ask to send Western Union/MoneyGram overseas?
Due the nature of our business we cannot accept Western Union/MoneyGram transfers in Canada.
- What type of mail do you use and how much do you charge for shipping?
$25 flat rate Canada Post Xpress (1-3 business days).
$50 flat rate Canada Post Priority (next business day to major cities, 2 business days elsewhere).
FREE flat rate Canada Post Xpress on ALL orders over $400.
- Do you ship to PO boxes?
- Do you provide a tracking number?
Yes. Once your order ships you will get an email with a tracking number. You can check your order shipping status at canadapost.ca
- Why is my tracking number not showing online?
The tracking number appears online 3-5 hours after the package was dropped off.
- What if Canada Post looses my package?
Normally if Canada Post looses your package it's 100% your loss. If canadapost says "delivered" we consider it as delivered. Statistically speaking a lost package is an extremely rare occurrence. Out of a 1000 packages only 1 or 2 will be lost.
- Is there a risk of seizure?
Impossible. All mail shipped within Canada does not go through customs therefore domestic mail cannot be seized. Moreover by federal law domestic mail can only be opened by the receiver.
- By mistake I gave you a wrong mailing address. What happens now?
If you provided us with a wrong or incomplete mailing address we will not be able to retrieve your package. Please double check your mailing address before ordering. We will not be responsible for your mistake. If the package is sent back to sender it's lost because our return address is fake.
- Is signature required on delivery?
It is not unless you request it.
- What is your Turnaround time?
Orders ship within 1-2 business days after clearing payment. Please note we do not ship and pick up western union transfers on weekends.
- What if I need to return an item?
We can't accept any returns, because we don't have mailing address in Canada. Please email us and we'll try to help you.
- Can I pick up my order?
Absolutely not. We are a strictly online store. Don't waste your time emailing us how close you are and how convenient it would be for you. We can't accept any returns, because we don't have malling address in Canada. Please email us and we'll try to help you.The answer will always be no.
- Is there a minimum order?
Yes. There's $100 minimum order amount before the cost of shipping.
- Is there a discount on bulk orders?
Of course. We can always work out a good deal for you.
- Can you get product X? I don't see it on your web site.
If it's not listed, we don't carry it.
- Can I ask you for cycle advice?
We do not provide cycle, diet or training advice. Such emails will be ignored.
- I have an issue to take up with you. What should I do?
First of all in any event you write a negative review in hopes to have a situation rectified – any requests will be denied as the damage has already been done. If you have an issue, give us a chance to fix it. So the first thing you must do is email us!
- More questions?