Pharmacy Grade

T4 Eltroxin 200mcg 100 tabs

$50CAD

Availability: In stock

Manufacturer: Triton Pharma Inc.
Trade Name: Eltroxin
Substance: Levothyroxine
Strength: 200mcg per tab (100 tabs)

Reward points With this product, you earn 13 loyalty point(s). Find more about this!

Description

Details

Eltroxin, otherwise known as T4 is a common medication used to treat hypothyroidism. Weight loss without running.Although the original creation of this product was to fight this medical condition many athletes are now utilizing it for its performance-enhancing features. By taking T4 athletes have been getting and especially lean look with defined muscles and fat cutting properties. T4 works very well at training the body to turn the fat in our bodies into extra protein that we can use for the development of muscles. Many bodybuilders and athletes like to use this medication to cut fat on their bodies and to produce faster recovery times for their muscles by giving them an extra protein supply. Eltroxin works especially well when combined with HGH which can give bodybuilders and athletes even more power with impactful fat fighting properties. **NOTE: One bottle holds 500 tabs. This offer is for 100 loose tabs.

Reviews

1 customer reviews

Average rating
(based on 1 reviews)
Quality
Price
Service
  1. John

Review by Smithf126 (Posted on June 01, 2016)

Hi,
    I tried this T4 first time and I must say I am REALLY impressed with the results. Fat burns like crazy in combination with T3 and Clen

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product?

Quality 0 out of 5
Price 0 out of 5
Service 0 out of 5