Zentec Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml: details and properties
Zentec Testosterone Enanthate 250mg / ml
• The duration of action: 15 days
• Classification: Anabolic Steroid
• Anabolic activity: 100% of testosterone.
• Androgenic activity: 100% of testosterone.
• Type - Injection
• Dosage: Men 250-500mg / week
• Acne: Yes
• Water Retention: Yes
• High blood pressure: Unlikely
• Hepatotoxicity: None
• Aromatization: Yes
• DHT (dihydrotestosterone) conversion: yes
• Decrease HPTA function (testosteron production): Yes
Use and Dosage
Effects Zentec Testosterone Enanthate 250mg / ml:
• Muscle buildup.
The rapid increase in muscles is partly due to fluid accumulation caused by estrogenic activity of testosterone and sodium retention. After the end of Testosterone Enanthate 250 cycle, the rollback phenomenon is observed (more or less noticeable).
• Increased strength.
• Formation of secondary sex characteristics (male facial features, body hair, deep voice) and the development of male sex organs.
• Impact on sexual behavior and spermatogenesis.
• Improvement of phosphorus and nitrogen metabolism.
• Removal of joint pain, problems with the intervertebral discs and crackling shoulders.
• Stimulation of regenerative processes in the body.
• Strengthening the overall tone and increasing the training motivation.
• Increased red cell blood.
• Prevention of overtraining.
Dosage of Zentec Testosterone Enanthate 250mg / ml for men:
Enanthate is recommended for adult athletes who underwent a full medical examination. Injections are given no more than twice a week. The dosage is adjusted individually and depends on many factors. In general, safe range is from 250 to 500 milligrams. The drug amount can be increased with the increase in body weight.
The biggest drawback of Testosterone Enanthate is its high aromatization, i.e., conversion into oestrogens. This causes frequent side effects (though in majority they occur due to non-compliance with the recommended dose and / or cycle duration), such as body fat, edema and gynecomastia.
An old method to eliminate these shortcomings is taking anti-estrogens. In principle, you can stop the above-mentioned problems right now, but is much more effective to take aromatase inhibitors during the course.
Anti estrogens are needed after the abolition of the steroid to restore normal levels of testosterone secretion. Negative sides of testosterone enanthate include possible increase of the blood pressure, hair loss, acne, increased aggression.
In order to eliminate possible estrogenic side effects, it is best to use Proviron or other aromatase inhibitors during the 2nd-3rd weeks of the cycle and up to 7 days after its completion.
Half Life: 8 days
Detection Time: 3 months
For excellent results, testosterone enanthate can be combined with other drugs such as Nandrolone, Methandrostenolone, Anadrol or Trenbolone. For example, the following combined course:
• 200 mg of nandrolone weekly.
• 250 mg of testosterone enanthate weekly.
• The use of anti-estrogens and gonadotropin.
If you need cutting or shaping, it’s recommended to add Winstrol or Anavar to the cycle. These drugs are taken in high dosages.